Fitness Circuit Workout Plan

 Hi Chief Taylor Students!  

Dec. 14-18

This week you are going to make your own fitness circuit.  In the video below there are some ideas you can use or you can come up with your own ideas for exercises.  Be creative, use things you have around the house to jump over, lift etc.



Now, make an exercise circuit at your house for yourself either outside or insideYou should try to have at least 6 exercises in your circuit.  Try vary the body part being used...for example.  I am jumping in my first exercise (using my legs) so in my second exercise I will do curl ups (use my stomach muscles) in the next exercise I might use my legs again or another body part.  This allows me to rest and not overuse one part!

In your circuit you will be exercising for 30 seconds and then resting for 15 seconds.  Then you will be doing the second exercise in your circuit for 30 seconds and resting for 15 seconds and so on.  Once you are finished all the exercises start them again.  I would like you to do 3 rounds/sets of your circuit.  

Use this circuit timer to help you know when to stop exercising and move to the next exercise.  You will have to drag the red line at the bottom back to the start after each round.





When you are finished your exercise circuit complete this form so you can get marks for your work. Click on your class room number for the right form.

501    502    503    504    505    506    601    602    603    604    605    701    702    703    704    705    706